Home Candidates registration
Registration of thrown out candidates

Sometimes, candidates who were advised by the commission and who got appointment might be discharged from service for want of vacancies. Such candidates can re-reigister his name in the Office of the Commission and get himself re-appointed on further advice of the Commission. But, this opportunity is available only in the case of posts in more than one Department/Institution for which a common selective list is prepared by the Commission.